- Bean to espresso and coffee at the push of a button
- Rapid-Steam® feature, no waiting time from steaming milk to brewing coffee
- Patented exclusive Saeco brew group; removable for easy cleaning
- Alpha-numeric crystal display for simplified operation/programming of machine settings
- Built-in cappuccinatore for easier and faster frothing
- Cappuccinatore steam control from front panel
- Settings for great coffee extraction control
- Adjustable 6 to 9 grams doser
- Bypass doser for pre-ground coffee
- Controlled cup warming surface with elegant cup rail
- Adjustable built-in conical burr grinder with anti-gravel device and auto shut-off
- Removable transparent water tank with handgrip
- Swivel base for convenient rotation
- Large, removable drip tray and waste box for quick, easy cleaning
- Many other programming features
- Capacity per hr. 50
Easy Clean System ®
The brew group is where your coffee is tamped, brewed and dispensed. The patented brew group can be taken out for convenient rinsing. The brew group compartment is completely separated from the electrical compartment, fully accessible and can easily be kept hygienically clean. That is proprietary Saeco technology and one of the things that has made Saeco world leader in superautomatic coffee machines.
Auto Service Program ®
In addition to the most hygienic Easy Clean System®, the machine has programmed feature for occasional convenient rinsing of the micro filter screens. For periodical preventative maintenance the use of Saeco cleaning tablets is recommended. A further program function is the automatic decalcifying cycle. The digital display has a comprehensive menu that leads you through all the functions.
Saeco Aroma System ®
To optimize the flavor extraction, a special program step injects a little hot water into the freshly ground coffee, in order to soak it and let it swell up. This is done just before the actual brew cycle commences.
Here you will find a lever that will allow you to adjust the amount of coffee to be ground for each individual cup. Adjust it from 6 grams (- sign) to 9 grams (+ sign) to change the strength of the coffee.
Stack your porcelain cups on this large and convenient heating surface. Pre-heated cups help to retain the crema and let the aromas develop better.
The Rapid-Steam® feature allows you to froth and brew without waiting or changing the temperature. Make cappuccinos and lattes in an instant!